Don't seek it, seize it

Heading towards it was maybe my biggest mistake. Losing self to achieve something which was never meant for me was the faultiest thing I’ve ever done. In its presence life was always a lilac sky with rainbows and unicorns but when it left, the reality hit me hard. Life’s not all white or black; it’s a combination of gray, shades of gray which help us evolve. It’s a roller coaster ride with no brakes, no ends and sadly, no seat belts. Either you ascend or you descend. There is no in between.

Life is as difficult for you as it is for me, however the way we make our problems look depends on our outlook. For me, this rat will just be a tiny, lifeless animal but for a two-year-old, it can be a gigantic monster. For me the food we have every day will be as plain and basic as yellow to a canvas, however, the same food might be someone’s dream. It’s the way we look at things. So after pondering upon the severity of issues which consume a large part of our brain, it seems pointless to even store them in the back of our mind. They are the anchors to your ship of growth. When you know that the sail won’t lead you anywhere is the point in life when you should comprehend the worth of time.


That time will teach you major lessons of life which no matter what happens will drag you back to the right path. It is highly possible that that time might be full of complications, maybe you’ll be stuck in between nowhere, or maybe the scene will be worse than your most feared nightmare but certainly, that time will teach you the lesson of your life. Its entry and exit from my life weren't in my hand and the effect it had on me was awful; however, one thing that was under my control was letting it take a toll on me or not. It used to be a major part of my life back then but now something I am certain of is that ‘used to’ has taken part in my life a long time ago and now it doesn’t affect me because there are thousands of opportunities and the ones we get are written in destiny so never regret rather seek for another one or snatch it and prove to the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gap Between Pink and Blue